Safer Internet Day 2019
Safer Internet Day 2019 was celebrated globally on Tuesday 5th February 2019. Our Year 6 Digital Leaders started our preparations for Safer Internet Day (SID) with a special assembly for our Key Stage 2 pupils and staff on Monday 4th February. This year's theme in the UK is 'Our Internet, our choice - Understanding consent in a digital world'. Well done Dieudonne, Kai, Mia, Essey, Jada, Jeremiah and Jonathan.
Mrs Claridge and two of our Digital Leaders led the assembly for Foundation Stage and Key Stage pupils on Safer Internet Day. The story of Zap and Zoom helped the pupils to think about making good choices when online so we can look after ourselves and other people.
The assembly slides and scripts for both assemblies are avaialbe by clicking here.
Thank you to all the parents and carers who joined Mrs Wilson and Miss Wakley for the Safer Internet Workshop on the day.
For more information on Safer Internet Day and resources to support parents and carers in keeping children safe on line please visit www.saferinternetday.org.uk or click on the links below.
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Pack Overview [pdf 205KB]
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Conversation Starters [pdf 321KB]
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Information and Online Resources [pdf 1MB]
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Quick Activities [pdf 1MB]
- Supporting-Young-People-Online [pdf 320KB]
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Internet Safety Plan [pdf 167KB]
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Get Involved [pdf 251KB]
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Fun Things To Do [pdf 343KB]
- Keeping-Under-Fives-Safe-Online2 [pdf 452KB]