St. Mary of the Angels is a one and a half form entry, voluntary aided Catholic primary school with a Nursery class in Bayswater, London which is in the Diocese of Westminster and the City of Westminster Local Authority. The school serves mainly, but not exclusively, Catholic famiies residing in the parishes of St. Mary of the Angels (Bayswater), Our Lady Queen of Heaven (Queensway) and Our Lady of Sorrows (Paddington).
At St. Mary of the Angels we work together to develop a loving relationship with God and each other, following Jesus in all that we think, do and say.
We aim to provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum to enable every child to develop their gifts from God and be the best they can be.
We achieve this by:
- creating a welcoming, happy, secure and caring environment in which all can work and achieve their full potential;
- ensuring our broad, balanced and creative curriculum meets the spiritual, emotional, moral, intellectual and physical needs of all pupils and prepares them for the responsibilities of adult life;
- developing a spirit of care, generosity, forgiveness and equal opportunity within our multicultural community through prayer and living our faith;
- worshipping together as a community, celebrating meaningful and appropriate liturgy
- ensuring that the prayer life of all in our school community is nourished, guided and developed